VACANCY - Creative Designer
Geplaatst door Anouk.Goossens | 08 September
TLC Marketing Worldwide is a global marketing agency. We are a unique fusion of experienced marketers and innovative deal makers whose skills combine to create, manage and deliver creative marketing & incentives campaigns to help our clients achieve their business goals.
We are in the process of strengthening our creative output globally and are creating enviable award winning creative reputation built primarily on rewards and incentive promotions and loyalty schemes.
We need a hard working, pragmatic creative thinker (and doer) to join our fledgling team in The Netherlands.
We are looking for bright, ambitious idea led creative designer to lead and work alongside our planning and business development team.
The ideal candidate will have a fully integrated communications portfolio full of innovative ideas, both in terms of promotional mechanics, campaign positionings and executions.
They will need to work fast, think big and broadly. They need to be able to create and sell TLC rewards through brand led campaigns and have a basic knowledge of digital, advertising craft and comms planning.
They will report into the Managing Director at a local level and the group Creative Director, Rob Scott at an international level.
- Working with Planning to hone briefs
- Create key visuals for campaigns or proposal phase for potential campaigns
- Conceptualising and visualising of mechanics and 360 degree promotional campaigns to scamp level
- Design promotion website, on-pack communication, POS material, newsletters
- Strong ideas, both - copy and art direction led
- Client facing – selling not simply presenting
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years creative agency experience and come from an integrated or digital background
- In Design / Photoshop / Illustrator / Final Cut Pro skills
- They will be confident in presenting ideas internally and externally
- They will have strong views about the promotions/loyalty industry and have a clear vision about what consumers respond to
- Speak fluent Dutch and good English
- A ‘start-up’ mentality is essential
- Full of energy; passionate but pragmatic
- Be part of the global team and the culture change
Are you our new star to the team? Then we can't wait to meet you! Please apply by sending your C.V., motivation and portfolio to Anouk Goossens via email@example.com.