Vodafone Treats return with Pride boxes
Posted by Harry.Johnson | 25 July
Summer is here, the UK is on course for the hottest summer ever, and Pride celebrations are fully underway.
Vodafone wanted to celebrate Pride in their own way by rewarding social media users with a box of Pride-themed Vodafone goodies.
Inside each Vodafone Pride box is:
- A pride flag: to wave the rainbow colours of Pride
- Speaker: for blasting your cheesy pop songs
- Portable charger: to keep those selfies snapping and the music playing
- Gordons’s G&T: refreshingly delicious
- Sunglasses: since the sun isn’t showing any signs of taking his hat off
- Hand sanitizer: because celebrating is fun, but so is staying fresh
- Rainbow face paint: to show your support with every colour
- Pop socket: keeping hold of your phone just got easier
- Hawaiian Lei necklace: to accessorize your party-ready look
Pride is being celebrated in different ways around the country, from military parades to its own talent show ‘Pride’s Got Talent’, a talent show to give emerging LGBT stars the chance to perform onstage at Pride in London in partnership with Amazon music.
Boxes are being sent out every day throughout Pride from the Vodafone team and are accompanied by a hand-written note.
Vodafone isn’t the only one celebrating Pride this year. Lloyds, Starbucks, Levis and Apple have all released products or communications inspired by the movement; and with same sex marriage still banned in 87% of the world’s countries, we feel very proud to be the agency behind the Vodafone Pride boxes.