CAMPAIGN                      

Share

Celebrate the science of you

Storytelling

As we start to move into a new normal where uncertainty remains, we are continuing to help brands re-position marketing budgets and support sales by incentivising customers with in home rewards. COVID-19 has changed customer behaviour, albeit an enforced behavioural change. As a result customers are still going to be looking for ways to enjoy spending more time than before in their homes.

“Yakult looks after people’s gut. We thought why stop there?”

Story Doing For All

In our “Celebrate the science of you” campaign, we built on Yakult’s science and healthy living positioning by offering a choice of free sport and wellbeing activities with purchase. But the story doesn’t end there. We encouraged the consumer to engage with the brand by entertaining them and educating them about parts of the body and the benefits of each sport and wellbeing reward.

“We combined networks of personal trainers, Yoga and Pilates teachers and even offered a mindfulness app to help exercise the brain”

Story Sharing

“By posting interesting facts and creating a light hearted Science of You quiz we turned the theme into shareable content”

Good news travels fast – and along with a supporting advertising campaign of digital banners and point of purchase material, the word spread across the internet through influencers on Twitter and Facebook, creating awareness and giving the campaign more momentum.

Story Success

In addition to the boost in sales, consumer engagement with the Yakult brand was significant. Many of those who visited the reward website stayed to enjoy its content. In fact the bounce rate on the website was extremely low at just 23% and the average time spent on the site was around six minutes. What’s more, 10% of visitors took the time to complete our playful quiz on the human body.

“In a market declining by -4% in the promotional period Yakult saw a +2% increase in sales – a combined upward swing of +6%

Share

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
×
EN
×
GET IN TOUCH
We are ready to help
Get In Touch